Camelot Management Consultants ist ein weltweit führender Beratungsspezialist für Value Chain Management.
Implementing the capability for tactical and strategic planning enables companies to build a smoother and more resilient supply chain.
Supply chain visibility (SCV) seems to be on everyone’s agenda right now. However, when talking to companies, it quickly becomes clear that everyone has a different...
Over the past few years, Camelot has been monitoring pharma distribution in different regions of the world.
- Pharmaceutical logistics in North America is more dynamic now than ever. Logistics executives are addressing increases in special handling requirements along with heightened cost...
- The growing Asian markets have proven to be of utmost interest for the pharmaceutical industry. At the same time, logistics providers are facing diverse market conditions depending...
- With a compound annual growth rate of 7.9%, the emerging market of Latin America still offers exciting business opportunities to pharma companies. However, the particularities of...
- Africa is one of the most promising pharmerging markets. For a recent project, pharma supply-chain experts from Camelot Management Consultants visited more than a dozen countries...
- The good old days are gone — at least with regard to simplicity in business life. This is particularly true for life sciences companies affected by trends increasing the complexity...
- Is there a proven management recipe for turning a chemical industry spinoff into a success story? Camelot Management Consultants analyzed the history and performance of 20 such...
- The Internet of Things (IoT), where smart devices, machines and people communicate and exchange information with each other, has the power to revolutionize the life sciences...
- Comprehensive practitioner's guide written by Camelot CEO Dr. Josef Packowski describes the first holistic approach to LEAN SCM for process industries and illustrates the benefits...
Advertising Opportunities Print, Digital & Content Solutions
LinkedIn | X (Twitter)