- Learn about capabilities of data-based models and scientific computations and how to enable innovation via an augmented molecular design platform.
- Achieve business excellence with end-to-end scientific collaboration platform for faster drug-to-market & agile medical device manufacturing.
- This webinar examines the need to reduce germs in highly frequented rooms. It will look at how the disinfection of contaminated objects can take place, discuss solutions...
Bjorn Lomborg's new book is subtitled: How Climate Change Panic Costs Us Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fails to Fix the Planet
- The strongest and richest form of human communication is face-to-face. Until the COVID-19 pandemic occurred, most people took this form of communication for granted.
- “Science to Enable Sustainable Plastics” was the topic of the 8th Chemical Sciences and Society Symposiums, held from November 10-13, 2019, in London.
- By adapting to how customers want to acquire, use and pay for their products and services, chemical companies can empower digital transformation throughout the supply...
- Harmful germs such as bacteria, yeasts and fungi need to be completely removed during food packaging, especially when it comes to pasty, powdery and liquid foods.
Aktuelle Meldungen & Updates
Advertising Opportunities Print, Digital & Content Solutions