Nov. 15, 2019News & OpinionsHeadlines
US Merck & Co. is eliminating 200 manufacturing and R&D jobs in France as part of a $1.2 billion worldwide restructuring of operations.
The European Parliament’s Environment committee (ENVI) has reportedly extended by two months the window for objections to the classification of titanium dioxide in inhalable powder form as a category 2 suspected human carcinogen.
German specialty chemicals company Lanxess has agreed to sell its organometallics business to US chemicals firm PMC Group. Financial terms were not disclosed.
Nov. 14, 2019News & OpinionsHeadlines
Major drugmaker AstraZeneca has announced plans to launch three initiatives in China to advance global R&D efforts. The plans include establishing global R&D and artificial intelligence (AI) innovation centers as well as creating a ...
Dutch distributor IMCD has signed two separate deals to acquire companies in South Korea and Switzerland. The first is to buy 57% of the shares in Seoul-based distributor Whawon Pharma; the remaining 43% will be retained by the management ...
Ineos has received permission from the provincial government of Antwerp, Belgium, to clear a 48-hectare forest in preparation for construction of a €3 billion propane dehydrogenation (PDH) plant in the city’s port. Operation of ...
Nov. 13, 2019News & OpinionsHeadlines
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) has signed a broad framework agreement with China’s Rongsheng Petrochemical to explore domestic and international growth opportunities in support of ADNOC’s 2030 growth strategy.
Germany’s Merck has signed a license agreement with Evotec, granting the Hamburg-based internationally active biotechnology group access to its CRISPR genome-editing technology.
The latest information directly via newsletter.
Microsite „Lean Supply Chain Planning"
LVT Lebensmittel Industrie