- The WeylChem Group of companies consists of seven operating and two R&D sites in Europe and the USA as well as the global sales and marketing platform, WeylChem...
- Complex fluids are everywhere. Examples with very specific rheology and transport properties are pharmaceutical components in a mixer, care products, ferrofluids, foodstuff, paint,...
- The shift to a circular economy requires intensive cooperation along the chemical value chain and across industries.
- Like most industries, the global chemical industry is currently strongly affected by the outbreak of Covid-19.
- Researchers, developers and engineers may question whether they have the capacity to adopt data analytics into their busy working lives. When there is always more to achieve than...
- Increasing demands for outsourced solutions has made contract research organizations (CROs) an important facet of the pharmaceutical landscape. Innovator pharma will regularly...
- In 2019, the pharmaceutical industry invested $182 billion in drug development, but only 48 drugs were approved for use.
- The pharmaceutical industry has been slowly, but surely, embracing continuous manufacturing (CM) over the past decade. In fact, most large pharma companies have invested in...
Microsite „Lean Supply Chain Planning"