- Complex fluids are everywhere. Examples with very specific rheology and transport properties are pharmaceutical components in a mixer, care products, ferrofluids, foodstuff, paint,...
- The shift to a circular economy requires intensive cooperation along the chemical value chain and across industries.
- Like most industries, the global chemical industry is currently strongly affected by the outbreak of Covid-19.
- Researchers, developers and engineers may question whether they have the capacity to adopt data analytics into their busy working lives. When there is always more to achieve than...
- Increasing demands for outsourced solutions has made contract research organizations (CROs) an important facet of the pharmaceutical landscape. Innovator pharma will regularly...
- In 2019, the pharmaceutical industry invested $182 billion in drug development, but only 48 drugs were approved for use.
- The pharmaceutical industry has been slowly, but surely, embracing continuous manufacturing (CM) over the past decade. In fact, most large pharma companies have invested in...
- The strong focus on supply chain security will increase cost of pharmaceutical production in years to come. In this context, companies considering production in mid to high labor...
Microsite „Lean Supply Chain Planning"