Asset Valuation Services
Every business needs the services of an expert in asset valuation at some time. Scientific and technology-based companies are no exception. Companies require accurate values for taxation, insurance calculations, facility closure and asset liquidation, or negotiating a merger or acquisition, for example. In addition, appraising and updating your asset register can help when raising finance for growth.
When choosing a valuation service provider, our clients tell us that: proven experience and expertise in their industry, adhering to compliance standards with the proper credentials, are what makes for a successful partnership.
EquipNet has particular know-how in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
EquipNet's advantages are:
- One of the largest proprietary databases of private treaty sales and auction results to assist in accurate valuations.
- A global team of valuers, brokers and chartered surveyors, including real estate experts.
- Customized valuation packages by Service, Need or Industry - see www.equipnet.com for details.
- In-house technical expertise in the assets being valued.
- All documentation in line with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), International Accounting Standards Board (ISAB), and International Valuation Standards (IVS).
- Expert valuation support for litigation.
Grove House, Wargrave Road
RG10 9NZ Twyford Berkshire
+44 118 901 6161
+44 118 901 6162