Keyword: antibiotic resistance
German biopharma Boehringer Ingelheim, compatriot CDMO Evotec and French diagnostics firm BioMérieux have formed a joint venture to develop a new approach to fight the...
- As antibiotic resistance becomes an increasingly urgent threat to public health, pharmaceutical firms Roche and Warp Drive Bio have joined forces to develop novel classes of the...
- Expressing serious concerns about the carcinogenicity and endocrine disruptive properties of the herbicide active ingredient glyphosate, the European Parliament’s Environment (ENVI...
- More than 80 international drug and biotechnology companies have urged governments to work with them to combat the emergence of drug-resistant superbugs, according to a report by...
- Thirty years ago, when the world faced the terrifying prospect of an untreatable disease known as AIDS, big drugmakers scented an opportunity and raced to develop new medicines...
- Doctors are increasingly having to turn to last-ditch antibiotics due to growing drug-resistant superbug infections in Europe, EU health officials said on Friday. The problem is...