Keyword: chemical producer
German specialty chemicals producer Evonik has emerged as one of only a handful of companies with concrete plans to use green hydrogen to make chemicals, although several...
Major changes are in store for BASF, as the world’s largest chemical producer comes to grips with severe pressure on profits from soaring energy prices.
- Christian Kullmann will become chairman of the managing board of German chemical producer Evonik and chief executive officer following the company’s annual shareholders meeting on...
- Dutch chemical producer AkzoNobel has inaugurated two new specialty chemicals plants at its multi-site in Ningbo, China at an initial investment of €80 million and also announced...
- US chemical producer Celanese is beefing up its plastics compounding portfolio with the planned acquisition of Forli, Italy-based SO.F.TER. Group, one of the world’s largest...
- Dutch chemical producer AkzoNobel has signed a Letter of Intent with integrated Indian chemical producer Atul to explore the feasibility of establishing a manufacturing joint...
- Arkema has completed its acquisition of adhesives producer Bostik for an undisclosed sum. The US company with annual sales of just over €1.5 billion and nearly 5,000 employees...
Logistics & Supply Chain
- When trying to assess changes within the chemical distribution market, one can outline and distinguish three central issues: business setup, adaptability and regional structure...