Keyword: Federal Trade Commission
Six US states – New York, California, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Washington – have joined the Federal Trade Commission's lawsuit to block Amgen's proposed nearly...
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has asked a US federal judge to hold “pharma bro” Martin Shkreli in contempt for forming another drug company that it said violates a...
- The US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is seeking to block Germany-based Evonik’s acquisition of US rival Peroxychem from One Equity Partners, saying that it would lead to higher...
- The U.S. Supreme Court will hear arguments on Monday over whether big drug companies can settle patent litigation with generic rivals by making deals to keep cheaper products off...
- Watson Pharmaceuticals has won U.S. antitrust approval to buy Swiss peer Actavis on the condition that it sell a number of their current and future products to two other companies...
- The Federal Trade Commission asked the US Supreme Court on Thursday to take up its fight against deals between brand-name drug companies and generic firms which they say delay the...
- U.S. antitrust regulators found no wrongdoing in a deal made four years ago between German drugmaker Bayer and a division of Teva Pharmaceuticals to end patent litigation over the...
- The Federal Trade Commission on Wednesday lost its latest attempt to thwart deals to delay the production of cheaper, generic drugs that brand-name drug companies make with...