Keyword: General Electric
Cytiva, the former biopharma activities of General Electric and now part of Danaher, will open a new manufacturing facility in Grens, Switzerland, on May 31. Operations...
Under a tax-free scheme, General Electric (GE) is officially carving out its healthcare business into a standalone company. The move that had been expected to take place...
Markets & Companies
- With the shock waves from 2016’s most unanticipated events – Brexit and the election of Donald Trump as US president – still reverberating, the earth sometimes seems to be tilting...
- Activist investor Nelson Peltz is stepping up his campaign to leave his mark on DuPont, announcing late last week that his Trian Fund Management will propose four candidates -...
- Because of technical challenges and limited infrastructure, carbon dioxide, used for years to force crude oil out of old wells, likely will not replace water in hydraulic...
Chemistry & Life Sciences
- Soaring Costs - For a rising number of chemical companies, an increasingly profitable market is the sale of chemicals to aid the extraction of oil and gas from deep and...
Sites & Services
- Bahrain had not been on the map of many investors from the chemical industry until December 2012 when German chemical giant BASF inaugurated a new plastics additives facility in...
- A General Electric subsidiary has dropped its appeal of a federal court order barring a massive shipment of tar sands oil-field equipment from being trucked along a scenic Idaho...