Merck is the first CTDMO (contract testing, development, and manufacturing organization) to offer an integrated service covering all critical phases of mRNA development...
MyCellHub NV -
When the company’s co-founders were PhD researchers, they saw the huge amount of paperwork that went into every batch record and thought there must be a better way.
Trinseo and Dutch firm GMP Group are setting up a framework for an exclusive cooperation to further progress the circulatory of PS.
- With a market value of $62 billion in 2016, the contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) industry has a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6-7 %, according to...
- ABL Europe has successfully increased and brought online new viral vector manufacturing capacity at its European facility in Strasbourg. A subsidiary of ABL Inc., ABL Europe has...
- The EU and the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have extended their agreement on recognizing each other’s medicines inspections to include Greece, Hungary, Czech Republic and...
- Piramal Pharma Solutions (PPS) is spending $55 million across its sites in North America and Asia to expand its API manufacturing capacities and capabilities. “With these...
- There is a regulatory expectation that pharmaceutical companies will verify that the excipients produced by their suppliers are to an appropriate level of GMP. This has been...
Advertising Opportunities Print, Digital & Content Solutions
LinkedIn | X (Twitter)