Keyword: Mitsui Chemicals
Acting on behalf of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the US Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Louisiana, the US Department of Justice has ordered...
US chemical group Celanese is extending one existing strategic collaboration with Japan’s Mitsui and establishing a new one. Added to the 50:50 methanol joint venture...
- Automotive component manufacturer Toyota Boshoku, part of the Toyota group, will partner with Mitsui Chemicals to commercialize a high impact-resistant plastic as a resin modifier...
- Mitsui Chemicals is adding an extra polymer compounding line at its wholly owned subsidiary Sun Alloys in Chiba, Japan. Construction is scheduled to start in February 2017 and...
- German industrial gases and engineering company Linde, together with Japan’s Mitsui Chemicals, is said to be planning to invest $4 billion in petrochemical projects in Iran...
- Japan's Mitsui Chemicals and Korean petrochemical producer SKC plan to merge their polyurethane production and their distribution channels in Asia, Europe and North America into a...
- In Move Toward Consumption-Led Economy, Specialty and High-End Chemical Segments Will Further ExpandA World Leader - The chemical industry in China is both a key driver and prime...
- Japan's Idemitsu Kosan said it would proceed with a $9 billion oil refinery project in Vietnam as it had reached a final investment decision with co-investors Mitsui Chemicals...