The General Assembly of the European Association of Chemical Distributors (FECC) elected Lars Wallstein (IMCD), currently FECC Vice-President, as new President for the...
CHEManager asked executives and industry experts to share their views on the prospects for the chemical distribution sector.
How to Build or Maintain Critical Mass in the Chemical Distribution Industry
- In today’s competitive global market, chemical distributors face not only growing compliance demands and have to deal with digitalization issues but also strive to increase their...
- Today, operating as the voice of the chemical distribution industry in Europe, the European Association of Chemical Distributors (FECC) represents 836 chemical distributors with...
- In today’s competitive global market, chemical distributors face not only growing compliance demands but also strive to increase the added value to their partners in the supply...
- In this digital era, in which suppliers, distributors, business partners and customers are each time more interconnected and linked to other networks around the world, the...
- Darren Spiby, to date Cornelius managing director, has been promoted to the role of CEO. With this organizational change his former role will cease to exist. Spiby will be...
Advertising Opportunities Print, Digital & Content Solutions
LinkedIn | X (Twitter)