BASF has kicked off the third and final round of its expansion project for polyurethanes precursor MDI at Geismar, Louisiana.
A collaboration between Neste, Covestro and SK Geo Centric aims to use renewable raw materials to produce MDI – a key feedstock for polyurethane production.
- Through debottlenecking, Germany-based engineering plastics producer Covestro said it plans to expand production capacity for thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) at its New...
- Germany’s Covestro has agreed to sell its spray polyurethane foams (SPF) plant in Spring, Texas, USA, to Accella Polyurethane Systems for an undisclosed sum. The facility includes...
- BASF has announced it will widen MDI capacity at its Antwerp, Belgium, production site to 650,000 t/y of the starting material for polyurethane foam from 550,000 t/y currently. The...
- US-based RPM International has kicked off 2017 with a buying spree. The Medina, Ohio-headquartered firm has acquired three businesses in the early days of January, the first of...
- BASF has started its first production of MDI (diphenylmethane diisocyanate) at its new 400,000 t/y plant in Chongqing, China. Production will be ramped up gradually in line with...
- BASF has begun trial operations at its 400,000 t/y mononitrobenzene plant at Chongqing, in western China. The new facility will feed the group's integrated MDI complex at the same...
Advertising Opportunities Print, Digital & Content Solutions
LinkedIn | Twitter