BASF has broken ground on the third and final phase of its expansion project for polyurethane precursor MDI at its integrated site in Geismar, Louisiana.
Covestro is again putting on hold its previously announced plans to build a new 500,000 t/y plant for polyurethane precursor MDI.
- Formed in 2007, Elevance Renewable Sciences produces high-performance ingredients for use in personal care products, detergents, lubricants, and other specialty chemicals and fuel...
- Sadara Chemical Company, the joint venture of Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) and Dow Chemical, has awarded a four-year contract for engineering, procurement and...
- BASF has inaugurated a wholly owned 100,000 t/y plant for PA 6 and PA 6.6, sold under the "Ultramid" trademark, at Shanghai Chemical Industry Park (SCIP). The new facility, the...
- Roquette, the world's No. 5 starch producer, announced the launch of a new 20,000 tons/year industrial unit for the production of isosorbide at its site in Lestrem, Pas-de-Calais...
- BASF India has inaugurated a €150 million chemical production complex at Dahej in India's Gujarat state. It is the German group's single largest investment in the country. The...
- Vehicle manufacturers have set some ambitious targets to significantly reduce carbon emissions to 95g CO2/km on the sale of all new cars by 2020. Laurent Pourcheron, Marketing...
Advertising Opportunities Print, Digital & Content Solutions
LinkedIn | X (Twitter)