Logistics service provider H.Essers, currently active in 19 countries from 77 locations, is in advanced negotiations for the acquisition of the logistics and transport...
- The European Chemical Transport Association ECTA has recently announced to launch a new ECTA workgroup to improve Supply Chain Visibility within Bulk liquid flows. The ECTA...
- The main driver of growth in the port of Rotterdam throughout 2017 was a particularly strong growth in container throughput of 12.3% (in tonnes). Total cargo throughput rose by 1.3...
- Creating more transparency for the chemical industry’s European transport market is the purpose of the Fraunhofer freight cost barometer, which has been published in the German...
- Imperial Logistics, a wholly owned division of Imperial Holdings, has entered into an agreement to acquire a 70% interest in Surgipharm, a leading pharmaceutical distributor in...
- For the transport of temperature-sensitive products between storehouses and aircraft on the tarmac Brussels Airport has developed the “airside pharma transporter” - an innovative...
A good film needs excitement, drama, heroes and a happy ending. The construction of the world’s largest thermal solar power plant in Morocco has all of these.
The European market for less-than-truckload (LTL) services is characterized by rising competition and price pressure.
Advertising Opportunities Print, Digital & Content Solutions
LinkedIn | Twitter