DPG Mitgliedschaft

This block is broken or missing. You may be missing content or you might need to enable the original module.

Keyword: UK shale gas exploration

News

Ineos Acquires Scotland Shale Gas Exploration License

20.08.2014 - Ineos has acquired the 51% stake owned by BG Group in a UK shale gas exploration license. The remaining 49% is in the hands of Dart Energy, which is in the process of being taken...

News

UK Awards Licences for Shale Gas Exploration

31.07.2014 - The UK government is pressing ahead with plans to fully embrace shale gas. On July 28, the Department for Energy and Climate Change launched the "14th onshore licensing round,"...

News

Cuadrilla Receives Go-ahead for Tests in Sussex

30.04.2014 - UK shale gas exploration company Cuadrilla has received the green light to test oil extraction in Balcombe, the West Sussex village that saw major anti-fracking protests in 2013...

News

Egdon Resources Ups UK Shale Estimates Tenfold

28.04.2014 - Citing an independent report, exploration company Egdon Resources now estimates that its UK shale gas licences hold around 18 trillion cubic feet of gas, enough to supply Britain...

News

Ineos Secures Second U.S. Shale Gas Supply Contract

18.02.2014 - Ineos has secured a second shale gas supply contract, with Consor Energy of the U.S., to feed its European crackers in Norway, the U.K., France and Germany from 2015. The ethane...

News

Tale of Two Countries on Risks of Shale Gas Exploration

12.11.2013 - The discussion of the potential hazards of shale gas extraction has been enriched by two recent reports from the UK and the U.S. While the first report seeks to assure skeptics...

News

UK Fracking Debate Heats Up on Tax Breaks, Reserve Potential

20.06.2013 - The ongoing UK debate over the chances and risks of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, is gathering momentum. The country already has one of the largest anti-fracking movements...

Ehrenamtliches Engagement

This block is broken or missing. You may be missing content or you might need to enable the original module.