Keyword: VCI German Chemical Industry Association
The European Parliament was at the center of political disagreement and disappointment on Jun. 8 as a plenary vote on one of three key climate laws failed, and the...
Markets & Companies
- The German chemical industry has come out squarely in favor of the controversial US-European trade agreement Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP). While many...
- The German chemical industry has come out squarely in favor of the controversial US-European trade agreement Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP).While many across...
- No other nation exports more chemicals. In 2011, German chemical companies sold chemical products worth over €150 billion euros to customers abroad. With a share of 11.2 percent in...
Sites & Services
- Good ideas and innovative approaches have never been so important for established companies and industrialized countries as they are today. Yet what's almost even more crucial is...
- German chemicals trade group VCI raised its 2011 sales growth outlook as strong industrial demand helped parts of the sector use plants to capacity. Germany-based chemicals...