Digital Transformation of Sourcing & Procurement
23 September 2020 | 3 pm (CEST)
It is a great opportunity for chief procurement officers to transform their operating model to the next level with the help of digital enablers by providing new automated services, spend intelligence, and an innovative supplier ecosystem.
In this webinar you will learn how to develop the next level of the procurement operating model by leveraging digital technologies across the end-to-end Source-to-Pay value chain with a special focus on the chemical industry. With leading practice examples we will show, how to drive smarter business decisions that contribute to growth and innovation.
Who should attend the webinar:
This webinar is designed for sourcing & procurement managers.
In this webinar you learn:
- How to measure digital maturity within the purchasing department?
- What are critical success factors to jump to the next level?
- How to orchestrate the process and IT lanscape by reducing complexity?
- Which digital enablers contributing the most value in purchasing?
- How to approach the business transformation journey?
Presenter: Ralf Dillmann, Partner, Global Leader Sourcing & Procurement, BearingPoint