How to convert from manual to automated titration procedures
Best practice guidelines for modernizing your pharmaceutical assay testing
Titration is an important analytical method widely used for pharmaceutical assay testing. However, even though such tests are nowadays mostly performed utilizing digital instrumentation and software, USP general chapter <541> still refers to manual visual endpoint titration. Recently, also US Pharmacopoeia has published recommendations for converting manual titrations into automated titration procedures.
This web seminar will focus on the benefits of modern titration equipment regarding compliance and data integrity, give clear guidelines how to convert manual titration methods into automated titrations and how these methods can be validated.
Questions can be asked at any time during the web seminar, which will be answered after the presentation.
Who should attend the web seminar:
- Lab Managers & Quality Assurance experts (not only from pharmaceutical industry)
- Users of manual visual endpoint titration that still are hesitant to switch to automated titrations
In this web seminar you will learn:
- The risks of manual handling of titrants and solutions and how to avoid them
- How automated titration can help increase efficiency of pharmaceutical assay testing
- How modern titration instruments support FDA-compliant documentation
- What kind of equipment is needed for automating the methods covered by USP general chapter <541>
- How to validate automated titrations according to the guidelines of USP general chapter <1225>
Can't make it? All registrants will receive a link to the recording of the event.