Live WebSeminar: How Advanced Manufacturing Analytics Can Drive Sustainability in BioPharma
The increased focus on sustainability is putting pressure on biopharma companies to reevaluate their manufacturing processes and leverage data as an asset to help them achieve their sustainability goals.
Life Sciences companies need to leverage their process data to gain a deeper understanding of their manufacturing processes to optimize material and energy consumption, reduce waste, improve Tech Transfer to other sites worldwide or to Contract Manufacturing Organizations and ultimately produce sustainable, accessible and affordable therapies for all.
By attending this webinar, you will:
- Discover the importance of leveraging manufacturing analytics
- Learn how manufacturing analytics can help you gain a deeper understanding of your manufacturing processes
- Identify strategies to drive sustainability in your manufacturing processes
- Stéphane Valley – BIOVIA Senior Industry Process Consultant, Dassault Systèmes
- Christopher Andrews – Life Sciences Solution Consultant, Dassault Systèmes