- “Science to Enable Sustainable Plastics” was the topic of the 8th Chemical Sciences and Society Symposiums, held from November 10-13, 2019, in London.
- By adapting to how customers want to acquire, use and pay for their products and services, chemical companies can empower digital transformation throughout the supply...
- The chembid Marketplace Report offers about 70 pages of clear and compact overview on more than 50 online marketplaces where chemicals are traded.
- The adoption of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) introduced unexpected challenges to authoring and obtaining compliant SDS...
- Selecting an Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) is an important, strategic commitment.
- With the cost pressures and time to market challenges that the health care industry faces, pharmaceutical and biotech companies must figure out ways to increase...
- Does your organization know the minimum threshold of digital maturity in resources, systems, and culture upon which digital activities can be built?
- Marketing and sales in the B2B chemical sector are slowly making their way into the digital era.
Microsite „Lean Supply Chain Planning"