Finland’s Kemira has launched a new division, called its Growth Accelerator unit, to drive the company’s long-term growth for selected strategic initiatives.
- DuPont, a subsidiary of newly merged DowDuPont, is collaborating with Japan’s Sumitomo Chemical to accelerate the development, registration and commercialization of seed-applied...
- Major US drugmaker Pfizer is collaborating with Sangamo Therapeutics to develop and commercialize gene therapy programs for the rare blood disorder hemophilia A. The agreement...
- Japan’s Nippon Shokubai has agreed to buy Sirrus, a US-based company that has developed cost-advantaged technology to produce reactive monomers at high purities. The transaction is...
Markets & Companies
- Since the discovery of large oil reserves in the late 1850s, Ontario’s chemical industry has steadily grown, turning the province into a global hub for the petrochemical industry...
- Daniel Tsai has been appointed to the new position of director, product commercialization at Emerald Kalama Chemical, a business group of Emerald Performance Materials. He takes on...
- Switzerland's Merck Serono, the biopharmaceuticals arm of Germany's Merck KGaA, and US biopharmaceuticals producer Sutro Biopharma have agreed a collaboration and license agreement...