Keyword: Food & Nutrition
US specialty materials manufacturer Aceto and 10 other companies with business operations in North America, Europe, India and China have merged into a new cross-industry...
Swiss specialty chemicals company Arxada said it will invest 20 million Swiss francs to expand production at its Visp site following the extension of a long-term supply...
BASF has expanded its feed enzymes capacity at Ludwigshafen, Germany, to meet growing global demand for its Natuphos E, Nutugrain TS and Natupulse TS products. The German...
- DuPont appears to be gearing up for another major divestment that could become one of the chemical industry’s biggest transactions this year, reports the Bloomberg news agency...
- The board of leading animal nutrition producer Bluestar Adisseo has given its approval to the construction of a third liquid methionine plant. The 180,000 t/y facility will be...
- German chemical producer Evonik has signed a toll manufacturing agreement with China’s Fufeng Group that will see Fufeng produce Evonik’s L-threonine amino acid in China, using the...
Markets & Companies
- Chinese outbound foreign investment continues to beat records year by year. The Asian powerhouse is investing in overseas markets to acquire advanced technology, know-how and...
- US food processing company Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) is expanding its animal nutrition capacity in China. A new feed-premix facility will be built in Xiangtan, Hunan province...