Keyword: Hydrogen Peroxides
Solvay has signed an agreement with Chinese company Guangxi Chlor-Alkali Chemical (GHCAC) to supply a technology license for its hydrogen peroxide technology.
Solvay has announced plans to build a new plant in Casa Grande, Arizona, USA, for producing electronic-grade hydrogen peroxide. The investment in its seventh such unit...
- The process uses vaporized hydrogen peroxide to kill germs without degrading the masks Facing a critical shortage of N95 face masks that block the coronavirus, Duke Health research...
- Evonik is reshaping its hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) portfolio to become more customer-focused and in response to growing demand for its Hyprox, Oxteril, Persynt and Clarmarin brands...
- Finnish chemicals company Kemira has agreed to pay €12.7 million in compensation and legal costs to CDC Hydrogen Peroxide to settle a lawsuit in Dortmund, Germany, that related to...
- Solvay and its affiliate Peroxidos do Brasil – a joint venture with Produtos Quimicos Makay – have agreed to supply the Belgian chemical producer’s myH2O2 technology for a small...
- AkzoNobel has boosted its position in the North American hydrogen peroxide market with the purchase of all outstanding shares in EkO Peroxide, a joint venture with OCI Peroxygens...
- Evonik is raising capacity at Changchun, China, for its polyetheretherketone (PEEK) high-performance polymer in order to meet increasing global demand. Capacity details and a...