Keyword: Industrial gases
Following shareholder approval of the plans at an extraordinary general meeting on Jan.18, industrial gases and plant engineering conglomerate Linde has announced it will...
US industrial gases specialist Air Products has bought the remaining 50% equity stake in a gasification technology joint venture it picked up in the 2019 acquisition of...
- Air Liquide has signed a long-term agreement to supply oxygen and nitrogen to Gulf Coast Growth Ventures’ (GCGV) proposed ethane cracker near Corpus Christi, Texas, USA. The gases...
Chemistry & Life Sciences
- These days we are celebrating the 50th anniversary of the landing of Apollo 11 and the first steps on the moon. Air Products, an industrial gases provider based in the US, played a...
- US industrial gases group Air Products has signed two production and delivery deals with Algerian government-owned energy group Sonatrach. The agreements, both of which will be...
Strategy & Management
- At the dawn of the new millennium, Messer Group, the industrial gases producer founded in Frankfurt in 1898 by Adolf Messer emerged from the break-up of then-chemical giant Hoechst...
- US industrial gases producer Air Products has announced it will buy Shell’s coal gasification technology business along with its patent portfolio for liquids (Residue) gasification...
Markets & Companies
- China continued to draw in investors. ExxonMobil Chemical signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement and an MoU with authorities in Huizhou to jointly evaluate plans for a...