Keyword: Reliance Industries
Indian multinational conglomerate Reliance Industries plans to invest 750 billion rupees – roughly $9.4 billion – to expand its oil-to-chemicals business over the next...
UK-headquartered multinational energy group BP has announced it will inject $70 million later this year into India’s Green Growth Equity Fund (GGEF). Based in Mumbai...
- Lanxess has confirmed reports that is in talks with potential partners about the sale of a minority stake in parts of its synthetic rubber businesses but without giving names or...
Chemistry & Life Sciences
- Refining and Petrochemicals - The golden age of refining which peaked in the first decade of this century is over. Now oil refining has become a far more complex operation. Since...
- India's Reliance Industries is boosting crude imports from Africa and cutting its dependence on the Middle East as the owner of the world's biggest refining complex seeks to...
- Technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a major contract by Reliance Industries (RIL) to build several plants to generate and purify gases in Jamnagar, India. Part of...
Plant Construction & Process Technology
- Technology - Growing chemicals demand from Asia and the need to reduce exposure to fluctuating oil prices continue to drive petrochemicals expansion in the Middle East. In the past...
- Petronas is in talks with several global oil majors including Shell and Exxon Mobil to develop petrochemical plants within its $20 billion refinery complex in southern Malaysia...