Interview with Steven De Laet, InOpSys
Belgian spearhead cluster Catalisti has appointed Ann Verlinden as its new Managing Director. She will succeed Jan Van Havenbergh as of Apr. 5, 2021.
- Petroleum is a limited resource and if we keep using it global warming will accelerate. Since this realization has filtered in the quest for alternatives has begun. Shale gas and...
- 1,4-Butanediol (BDO) is an important chemical intermediate product and raw material for plastics, solvents and synthetic fibers. The alcohol’s production capacities have been...
- German chemical giant BASF and US biotech firm Genomatica have expanded the scope of their license agreement for production of renewable 1,4-butanediol using Genomatica’s patented...
- Ashland Performance Materials has announced Büfa Chemikalien and Vivochem as official sales partners for its Intermediates and Solvents Business for Germany, Belgium and the...
- BASF is increasing its capacity for 1,4-butanediol (BDO) at Geismar, Louisiana, by 10% up to 2016. When the expansion is completed, the German chemical giant will have global...
- Bio-Based Building Blocks - The need to reduce dependency on fossil resources, a growing world population and an increased concern for the environment are driving companies to...
Advertising Opportunities Print, Digital & Content Solutions
LinkedIn | Twitter