Keyword: European chemical industry
Following a decline of 2% in 2020, European chemical production is forecast to pick up by 3% in 2021, before growth rates taper off slightly in 2022, but output in that...
According to its latest Chemical Quarterly Report, which CEFIC, the European Chemical Industry Council, published on Sept. 10, chemical output in the EU27 dropped by 5.2%...
Chemistry & Life Sciences
- Reacting to the formal approval of a new Brexit negotiation mandate by the EU General Affairs Council on Feb. 25, the EU and UK chemical industry have outlined their priorities for...
- According to the Ifo World Economic Survey (WES, Q4-2018) – experts’ assessments of both the current economic situation and their economic expectations deteriorated somewhat...
- CEFIC, the European Chemical Industry Council, expects modest chemical production growth of 1.5% in the European Union in both 2018 and 2019. Growth will be similar to that...
Markets & Companies
- The European chemical industry is of major importance for economic development and wealth, providing modern products and materials and enabling solutions in virtually all sectors...
Strategy & Management
- René van Sloten, CEFIC executive director industrial policy, explains why a holistic EU industrial policy strategy needs to be put in place – as called for by the Competitiveness...
- European industry is turning up the heat on the EU’s institutions to finally come up with a plan to help manufacturers become more competitive. In a joint paper, called the “Joint...