Shell is going ahead with plans to bring Europe’s largest renewable hydrogen plant on stream by 2025.
A collaboration between Neste, Covestro and SK Geo Centric aims to use renewable raw materials to produce MDI – a key feedstock for polyurethane production.
- US green technology company Anellotech and its French joint development partners IFP Energies Nouvelles (IFPEN) and Axens have successfully recovered high-purity bio-based...
- BASF and bse Engineering have signed an exclusive agreement under which the German chemical major will provide customized catalysts for a new energy storage process, ultimately...
- A joint venture between BP and DuPont has acquired US biofuels company Nesika Energy for an undisclosed sum. The deal includes Nesika’s ethanol facility in Scandia, Kansas, USA...
- US food processing company Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) has signed an agreement to license bio-based glucaric acid technology from the UK’s Johnson Matthey and US bio-based...
- HCS Group, owner of German hydrocarbons and specialty chemicals manufacturer Haltermann Carless Solutions, has signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) for a long-term definitive offtake...
- Swedish specialty chemicals company Perstorp has launched a renewable version of its Capa compostable polymer. The concept, described by Perstorp as “the world’s first of its kind...
Advertising Opportunities Print, Digital & Content Solutions
LinkedIn | Twitter