Webinar Series on the Digital Transformation in the Process Industry
Avoid Pitfalls and Leverage Potential
Bilfinger Digital Next organizes a series of webinars to bring the diverse possibilities closer to you using practical examples and concrete approaches.
No „one-fits-all“ solution
No industry is as diverse and heterogeneous as the process industry. No two plants are alike, the safety requirements are high and the processes are complex. The successful digital transformation also requires a cultural change and proactive change management. In order to offer a forum for these different perspectives and requirements, Bilfinger Digital Next has set up a webinar series on a wide variety of topics:
- Five Steps to Preserve the Expertise in your Plant: In the next 10 years, most of the baby boomers will retire and more and more skilled workers are open for changing their jobs. How do you preserve their technical expertise in your plant?
»Webinar on September 10, 2020, 10 a.m.
- How to Make Digitalization Fail - and How to Succeed: 80% of digital projects in mid sized companies fail. DigitalTrack 4.0 as a game changer: the road map to digital operational excellence. (German Webinar).
»Webinar on September 24, 2020, 10 a.m.
- Key Factors to Optimize Asset Performance in your Plant: This webinar addresses the vital steps and key success factors to execute a digitalization project and optimize asset performance based on data science.
»Webinar on October 8, 2020, 10 a.m.
- Continuous (Improvement) Disappointment: Improvement Programs don't have to Fall Short of Your Expectations …: There is enormous potential for improvement in both digitalization and lean management. After the corona shock, pressure increases to save costs and to organize improvement programs profitably. (German Webinar).
»Webinar on October 13, 2020, 5 p.m.
- How to Optimize Energy Management?: Optimizing the energy consumption of an existing plant has great business potential. In this webinar you will learn how energy data combined with process data can be integrated into an IoT solution like BCAP (Bilfinger Connected Asset Performance) and leveraged to strive for energy efficiency.
»Webinar on October 15, 2020, 10 a.m.
- BCAP: How to Accelerate the Data-Driven Decision Making & Optimization: Many people talk about the value of data-driven decision-making. However, process industry experts still experience difficulty obtaining the required data from different sources and transforming it into something useful without the right skills as well as monitoring, alerting and analytics tools. This webinar also includes a product demo of BCAP.
»English Webinar on November 12, 2020, 10 a.m.,
»Dutch Webinar on November 26, 2020, 10 a.m.
Bilfinger Digital Next GmbH
Langer Anger 3