Innovative Solutions for Chemical Fluid Management
ProMinent provides innovative solutions for safe and convenient chemical fluid management.
The metering and emptying station DULCODOS SAFE-IBC provides your process with chemicals interruption-free.
Or are you looking for a solution to meter small quantities of chemicals with pinpoint accuracy? Discover the Orlita Evolution Mikro, an innovative micro-metering pump for high back pressures.
Safely Store, Empty and Dispense Chemicals
Are you looking for a way to safely store, empty and dispense your chemicals without interruption? Then DULCODOS SAFE-IBC is just what you need: a special metering and emptying station for intermediate bulk containers (IBC) with almost complete residual emptying. Watch the product video here.
- High operating safety: The DULCODOS SAFE IBC is safely set up on a special, under-ride collection tray construction. Drip quantities can thus be reliably collected and cannot escape at the installation site. The chemical container can be conveniently changed while the process is supplied without interruption from the 200-liter intermediate container.
- More process reliability: An integrated buffer container enables uninterrupted metering with sufficient buffer time for changing the container in the process. Optionally, a fill level measurement with alarm message can be used.
- Compliance with laws and regulations: The station complies with the amended legislation for liquids hazardous to water according to the German AwSV (Ordinance on Installations for the Handling of Substances Hazardous to Water) and has a valid DIBt approval (German Institute for Building Materials Technology) for all substances listed there in media list 40.
- Sustainability: Due to the almost complete emptying of the IBC, virtually no waste or residual chemicals remain.
Precise Application of Fluids in the Chemical Industry
We offer the right technology for every application in the chemical industry. Our hydraulic diaphragm metering pumps are ideally suited for this. Discover the Orlita Evolution Mikro, our new hydraulic diaphragm pump for small volume metering. It has ATEX approval (explosion protection) and is used, among other things, for additive metering, e.g., in oil, gas, chemical and pharmaceutical applications. Typical applications are also the metering of additives in gas odorization and filling processes.
The Evolution Mikro is the first of its kind with an electronically controlled linear direct drive. The drive has few mechanical functional elements and thus operates with virtually little maintenance.
With a control range of up to 1:200 and the combination of individually independent metering profiles with 3-parameter control, it can be optimally adapted to the respective application.
High process reliability
- Precise metering of very small quantities even at high pressures
- Hermetically sealed by PTFE multilayer safety diaphragm or metal diaphragm
- Long service life due to robust design with low-wear, non-contact drive
- High positioning accuracy ensures reproducibility better than ±1 %
- Greatly extended control range of up to 1:200
- Universally controllable with electronic integrated overload protection
Experience our solutions at Achema in Hall 8.0 at booth J94. Request a free ticket now.