Chemical Supply Chain & Global Logistics Conference
LogiChem Europe 2010 from April 5-7 in Antwerp
LogiChem 2011 will be the event's 10th anniversary and an opportunity for the most senior supply chain directors from the European chemicals community to come together once again share experiences, make new contacts and benchmark the latest supply chain initiatives.
The event has firmly established itself at the centre of the international chemical supply chain community. Next year's theme will be delivering supply chain excellence by unlocking value, achieving high performance and delivering efficiencies. Attend to:
• Gain an insight into current and future trends, industry developments and global strategies
• Develop clear ideas on how to drive end-to-end performance across your supply chain and achieve all your objectives for 2011 and beyond
• Learn from the world's top performing supply chains - they are all speaking at LogiChem
• Master the most challenging aspects of your day-to-day role - learn new techniques and improve what you're doing already
• Share key learnings with your peers - together you will have the opportunity to shape the future of the supply chain
• Hear what your competitors are up ensuring you are positioned ahead of the curve
• Meet new people as well as catch up with friends, colleagues and partners
Three content-packed days and over 40 supply chain directors from the world's largest chemical companies will deliver high-level case-studies on how they are driving supply chain performance. Companies featured on this year's conference programme include BASF, Dow, DuPont, Henkel, Akzo Nobel, DSM and Clariant. Attendance will be from over 250 supply chain directors from all of the top global chemical companies.
Request the conference program today at email@example.com
LogiChem will open with an intensive pre-conference focus day on supply chain network design, a strategic tool to help companies meet demand levels, improve overall corporate performance and remain competitive in the global market place. The Supply Chain Network Design Focus Day will showcase best-practise case studies in streamlining infrastructure and organisational design, optimising modelling and forecasting techniques, developing performance metrics and improving customer and supplier collaboration, while reducing costs and improving value.
Led by chemical supply chain & global logistics experts from world-renowned organisations like Dow Chemical, Diversey, Monsanto, Clariant and Solutia, interactive presentations will cover every stage of network design from strategic planning to implementation.
The main conference opens with a keynote presentation from Mary Scheibner, Global Supply Chain Director BASF who will discuss the changing role of the supply chain: from functional excellence to strategic partnerships.
Then, Hendrik Vergauwen, Senior Director Global Supply Chain - Nutritional Products, DSM will reveal best-practice initiatives to achieve supply chain excellence across a diverse international network.
Plus, Guillermo Fumero, Head of Global Supply Chain TLP, Clariant International will share how the company has achieved working capital reductions
The evening of the first day of the main conference will be an opportunity to recognise and celebrate chemical supply chain excellence with a glamorous 10th year celebratory dinner in the center of Antwerp.
To request the list of attending organisations, to register or to find out more, contact the organisers on: