The chemical industry is at a crossroads: customer behavior and needs are changing, and chemical companies must rethink how they do business to meet shifting expectations...
To take advantage of the opportunity hydrogen presents, the European chemical industry must engage in the emerging hydrogen market now, setting up specific pilots...
The shift to a circular economy requires intensive cooperation along the chemical value chain and across industries.
- In both the specialty and chemicals segments, companies can spur growth by yield optimization, capacity expansions with longer-term focus and new business models along the entire...
- Pharmaceutical companies have traditionally had complex operating models, but in recent years, complexity has reached a whole new level. Instead of continuously assessing their set...
- In the chemicals industry, electronic business-to-business (B2B) interactions between buyers and sellers typically rely upon tried-and-tested tools and techniques. These approaches...
- New Markets, New Approaches - Opportunity still abounds for chemical distributors to win more business, as chemical producers look to them to provide ever more sophisticated and...
- Made in the USA - The United States is currently experiencing a re-industrialization that, until a few years ago, hardly anyone had thought possible. Car manufacturers such as...
- Into The Future - Accenture recently embarked on a market study of chemical use in the European Union. The consultancy set out to help chemical producers better determine how to...
- Evolving Technology - Most chemicals companies still are at an early stage in their adoption and usage of cloud computing, but the industry's structure and prevailing trends mean...
Campus Kronberg 1
+49 6173 94 99
Advertising Opportunities Print, Digital & Content Solutions
LinkedIn | Twitter
We keep you posted - Subscribe to the CHEManager International newsletter here!